Thursday, May 23, 2013

T- 5 days!

Time is flying!! I only have 5 days left in Spotsylvania!! Then I head to pre field training at Brevard College, in North Carolina, where I will spend time with all of the other interns and take time to learn about the customs of the land and prepare our hearts to go. Also, I will meet the other fella going with me to Honduras.  He and I are the only ones going there, the rest of our team is already down in La Ceiba. I am thankful for him because I would probably get lost trying to fly international for the first time!  Pre field will go through the 31st of May and then we leave early morning on the 1st to fly out to Honduras. I should be there by noon, so pray for safe travels and that I wont be exhausted.
I just want to say thank you to all who are supporting me in prayer and have supported me finacially. I truly couldn't have done it without you all. I'm so thankful for the picture of God's faithfulness through your acts of support. I am so eager to go and see how the Lord will use me this summer. 
This is the first of hopefully many blog posts. I hope to keep you all up to date as much as possible. I love you all!
John 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment