Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jesus Tu, eres Senor

Well, I made it to Honduras safely! So excited to be here! This completes my second day here. Shewee, lets just say I am in a constant state of moist. Humidity is definitely present. But gonna learn to get used to it.
I have only been here two days, but I could talk about SO much already. But I'm probably gonna keep it to a minimun on this blog, because 1. I'm tired and I cant think and 2. I dont really know how to put it all in words yet. I'm so thankful to be here and know that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. The team is awesome and has an awesome dynamic. And am looking forward to spending the summer with them!
The title of this blog means 'Jesus you are Lord of all'.. I went to Honduran church tonight (solo hablan en espanol) and we sang 'Poderoso' which is the Hillsong song 'Stronger'. And when I started to feel overwhelmed with not knowing exactly what they were saying during this whole time, we sang this. And it comforted me SO much because I knew the tune and thus i knew the American lyrics. And it reminded me that no matter what language we speak, God understands. all languages, becauase he is Lord of ALL! How cool is that.
It gets dark here around 6pm and so I naturally start getting tired by 7. Literally grandma status. But it gets light here about 515am so I'm up and ready to go by then. So toodle loo for now.
Continue to pray for my adjustment to the culture.
Until next time.
my view from the rooftop. Where I will spend my mornings.

 banana tree!! totally want one!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it there safe, Neen. Proud of you. And good blogging skills so far!

    ReplyDelete